The NYU Journal of Law Liberty provides a forum for the critical discussion of classical liberal legal scholarship, publishing essays and articles on the nature of rules order, legal philosophy, theories of rights liberty, constitutional law, jurisprudence, legal history, and historical contemporary legislation.
- Our celebration of the centennial of Lochner v. New York is currently en route to subscribers. Order your subscription now!
- The first annual Friedrich A. von Hayek Lecture in Law was a smashing success, drawing a crowd of hundreds; detailed recap available here.
Call for Papers:
The NYU Journal of Law Liberty accepts papers on a range of topics grappling with the many issues affecting human freedom.
We want to want to say how we are grateful to our project's sponsors!
vinyl siding company Melbourne
vinyl siding company Weston FL
vinyl siding in South Bend
vinyl siding companies in Portage IN
Pro Vinyl Siding Installers
vinylsiding Calumet City
vinyl siding installation in Hendersonville
vinyl siding installation Westerville OH
vinyl siding contractors Brookfield
vinyl siding Palm Beach Gardens
vinyl siding installation Rocklin CA
We publish articles of every ideological stripe, particularly those that either develop or criticize libertarian or classical liberal ideas. Topics of particular interest for 2006 include:
- Customary Law: Its History, Function, and Future
- The Modern Right to a Jury Trial
- Behavioral Law Economics' Challenge to the Classical Liberal Program